Friday, May 21, 2010

Too Fat for Hooters?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



At 5 feet 8 inches tall and 132 pounds, Hooters waitress Cassie Smith is well within a normal weight range. But she’s claiming these measurements simply aren’t good enough for her employer.

Smith says that Hooters put her on ‘weight restriction.’ During an evaluation about her uniform, the twenty-year-old says two women who worked at the Atlanta headquarters hinted that she needed to lose some weight.


Like this one?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Typical Hooters girl. Your waitress may vary

Holy cow! I could probably encircle her upper arms with my thumb and forefinger. And her waist looks about 20-22" How anorexic do you have to be to work at Hooters? I know that some of my readers are already thinking this girl needs a sammich as it is! And don't get me started on Rule Five!!

H/T dailycaller

3 comments:

  1. Yeah calling BS on this. Seeing that the sort of men that go there, the fact most are a little tipsy and who cares - it is Hooters, that is what they are looking at, not the waist line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go in only because one of my customers made the brackets for their wall mounted TVs.
    If you believe that, I've got some oceanfront propert5y around Scottsdale I'd like to sell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the "women" who told her she was fat. Bet they can't fit in the uniform.

    ReplyDelete