Monday, May 24, 2010

Transparency 101: "I Don't Have Anything To Add To That."

There's a video over at Pundit and Pundette about the whole Sestak job offer from the administration to sit out the PA senate primary race.



But there's this exchange that starts around 1:28 in the video between press secretary Robert Fibbs and a reporter I find particularly enlightening (or not).

Reporter: He said he was offered a job, would you deny that?

Gibbs: I don’t have anything to add to what I said in March.

Reporter: What exactly was the conversation?

Gibbs: Dick, I don’t have anything to add to what I said in March.

Reporter: But you never , never really explained what the conversation was

Gibbs: And I don’t have anything to add to that.


Most transparent administration evah!

Cross posted at Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment