Monday, December 13, 2010

Oldster With Chain Saw Vs. Young Punk With Gun

I think you folks can guess where this one's going!
STOCKTON, CA - A 67-year-old Stockton man used his chain saw to frighten off a man who not only tried to rob him, but pulled the trigger of a gun during the crime. It happened Sunday morning behind the Safeway Store in the Country Club neighborhood of Stockton. Jerry West was doing tree maintenance after one of the trees behind the store fell during heavy winds. That's when he was approached by a man with a gun. "(He said) put down the saw, empty your pockets and give me your wallet. I said, 'that's not going to happen,'" said West. The man clearly wasn't kidding and elevated the incident. "He says 'I'm not joking. I'll kill you.' I started at him and took two steps forward and he pulled the trigger on the gun," said West. Luckily, the gun didn't fire and West was the one with the weapon. "He laughed at me and I said, 'That ain't funny.' Then I approached him with the chain saw and he took off running," said West
The hood was able to outrun Mr. West, but maybe he'll think twice about his life of crime?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt he'll think twice about his life of crime, thugs barely think at all, but maybe next time he won't be so quick to approach a guy with a chainsaw!

    Great find, proof, thanks for sharing.

    (re-posted deleted comment after fixing annoying typo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that annoying, but I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete