Monday, June 6, 2011

Weiner Culpa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Weiner's Missus, (not a mistress)



I guess you've heard Congressman Anthony Weiner's public mea culpa by now.
"The picture is me. I sent it. I haven't told the truth."

I guess the only surprise was the length of time it's taken him to fess up. If he had made his Weiner Culpa a week ago, this story would have died out that much sooner. And certainly not have grown to the size it is today. By maintaining the lies and convincing people he really wasn't that good a liar, now he can never attain Bill Clinton like status in the Democrat party. Pity.

More at Memeorandum

4 comments:

  1. Rep. Twitterdick should probably think about sleeping with one eye open tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Huma has Lorena Bobbitt's number in her Rolodex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's got her on speed dial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9-1-1 Operator: "Hello? What is the nature of your emergency?"

    Congressman Weiner: "Yes. I was cut off."

    ReplyDelete