Monday, June 3, 2013

Who Is the Coolest SOB in the Conservative Blogosphere? You decide!

Next to a presidential election (and about 45,000 other things I can think of), the most important vote you can cast is for the Coolest SOB In The Conservative Blogosphere. Voting for the Award for 2013 started Sunday, but since some of you don't read blogs on the weekend because... you have a life, I wanted to bring it to your attention today. Voting is all week. . You can vote for more than one person, which is good, because there's a really nice selection of folks there (myself included)!

Now I don't want to influence you to vote specifically for me (well, at least not only me), but I have to let you know that I have been practicing my acceptance speech. It would be a shame to let it go to waste!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cast your vote here. May the Coolest SOB win!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe, but you don't have the cool acceptance speech!

      Delete
  2. Proof,

    Before you delight us with that acceptance speech, you might consider a more slimming choice in necklaces. Something that will accentuate your cleavage and perhaps a chest wax. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realize that this is not my most flattering look... The necklace was just a string I tied around my neck so I wouldn't forget...something!

      Delete
  3. Alright folks, I threw all of you a bone and voted for you. Just don't post a pic of any chest waxing goods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've given me a great idea, Randy! Vote for me or I'll post the before picture of that makeover!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination. You are wise...

    http://soylentrefuge.blogspot.com/2013/06/high-praise-to-proof.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock the Vote with
    the Ko0L Proof Positive Dude

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/08931553845065187278

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proof comes out of the closet! Egad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why should I come out??? It's a fabulous walk in with room for all my shoes!

      What can I say? Some people get satire and some people don't! (Present company excepted.)

      Delete