Friday, November 22, 2013

The Best Portrait of JFK in the Last Fifty Years*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Or possibly, ever. I may be biased. I may not know art, but I know what I like. This portrait is both poignant and compelling. I was blown away by it.

Editor's Note: John draws the pretty pictures, I write the headlines here. Just so you know John wasn't patting himself on the back. If I use his title for the headline, it will show up in quotes. Otherwise, assume I wrote it.


Original art by John Cox. More at John Cox Art

4 comments:

  1. I must agree, one of the best I've seen John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the headlines from the San Jose Mercury News of 11/23/1963. The horror of that day is with me still, as well as my hatred for Oswald.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The event changed life for most Americans that day

      Delete