Friday, November 8, 2013

Who is J.D.Roth, and Why is He Claiming that My Blog is His?

Well, obviously, because he admires the writing, the style, the je ne sais quoi, the babes... but if if wants to publish a high class blog, like this one, he can bloody well start his own!

I was tracking a little bit of blog traffic, when I saw what looked like it might be a blog address I was unfamiliar with. Always open to meeting like minded individuals, I clicked over to JSwiredblogs and saw my blog with J.D.Roth's name attached to it. What does "J.D." stand for? Juvenile Delinquent??

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but stealing my stuff without attribution is evil. Maybe up in the Pacific Northwest (that would be Vancouver WA), you can sit on your fat backside and take credit for other people's work. I suggest that if you have so much an a single, original thought in your head (other than theft), that you write it down and take credit for what you yourself produce. Period.

I've notified JSwiredblogs that you are an impostor, and to remove your name from my blog. Maybe you could wander over and tell people that you're Michelle Malkin and try to take credit for her blog, too?

Nasty note to follow.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I remember at least one other time, some guy would repost all my stuff at his site and then tried to sell advertising on it. There's lay and then there's downright lazy. Every now and then it's a good idea to see where your traffic is coming from!

      Delete
    2. It might have been an innocent mistake. When I signed up at the site to lodge a complaint, it arbitrarily tried to assign me some Jewish guy's blog.

      But, just in case there's any bamboozling going on, this post proves I'm the guy what wrote it.

      Delete
    3. The sincerest form of flattery my brother. I don't post anything good enough to have that problem.

      I do hope you find this guy and have a word or two with him.

      Delete
    4. Maybe JD stands for "Judith Diane, who's a swimsuit model looking to settle down with a mature, yet witty individual... ...and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt!

      Delete
    5. I eagerly await the flying monkeys.

      Delete
    6. Well, it is the most likely scenario!

      Delete
  2. looks like some one or the site wants to drink your Google juice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody's got an angle! ...and a cousin in Miami!

      Delete