Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Irrefutable Evidence of Global Warming: John Kerry Full of Hot Air!


John Kerry, the dimmest bulb to be Secretary of State since the one before him, shares his boss's lunacy about global warming. He thinks air conditioners are a bigger threat to the planet than Islamic terrorism. I took this picture on my way out to get the mail. In the shade it was merely like an oven. Direct sunlight seared your flesh off.

If Mr. Kerry believes air conditioning is a threat to the planet, he is certainly welcome to lead by example: No A/C in any of his limos, any of his mansions or any of his offices. Let him walk the walk. As for me? If I'm contributing to the end of civilization as we know it, at least I'll go out in style, as they pry the thermostat from my comfortably cold fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment