Thursday, October 27, 2016

Can You Spot the Differences?


Last month, over at Chant du Départ (hey, it must be classy...it's French!!!), Old AF Sarge posted a book report on "A Higher Call".
He posted a picture of the painting based on the incident (this week's header) and the book cover, which appeared at first glance to be the same painting. But it wasn't. The OCD in me noticed that the painting above the book jacket had at least seven differences in the two planes between them. Later I found a couple more.

So, if you have some time on your hands and nothing better to do, see if you can spot the differences between the painting and the book cover. I'll post an update later with the nine I spotted. Good luck and good hunting!

Update: I just spotted another one or two (depending on how you're counting) when I was even trying! So, there should be at least ten or eleven differences to spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment