Friday, September 8, 2017

New Poll

I've got a new poll up on the sidebar, "How Often Do You Use the Links from Best of the Web*?"

I don't mind spreading the linky love, but a fair amount of time each week goes into the making of it. I have no way of telling how often the links are clicked, other than, sometimes I see a fair amount of traffic enter the page. This is obviously not a scientific poll, but I would like some feedback as to just how helpful you find it. Your answers (you can pick more than one) are:


All the time

Some of the time

Never

I like to see links from my site there

Please use the comment section on this post if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, modify it to make it more useful, or complain that I don't link to your site often enough. There are no wrong answers. Humor me...

No comments:

Post a Comment