Friday, July 31, 2020

On a Somewhat Less than Cheerful Note


It is with great regret that I announce that John Cox will no longer be an active part of Proof Positive. We have all enjoyed John's whimsical look at the world through KiRKWOOD, and for a while, John and I partnered up to make political cartoons. I think I'll personally look back on those days as the Golden Age of Proof Positive. It's been a good seven year run.

John is still cartooning. He is currently partnered with Matt Margolis over at Margolis & Cox, where he still draws some of the finest political cartoons on the planet. John has told me countless times how much he enjoyed being a part of the Proof Positive team, but nothing good lasts forever. Trust me on this. As a final salute and thank you for all the great work he's done over here, at far less than minimum wage, I'd appreciate it if you left him a note in the comments and let him know how much you appreciated him while he was here. We will still keep a link to the work he did here over on the sidebar.

But it won't be the same. *Sigh*  Good luck to you John, in all your future endeavors. Fair winds and following seas.

Inkstainedly yours,
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment