Monday, December 21, 2020

An Alternative Global Warming Theory

What is human body temperature? 98.6° Fahrenheit, right? But is that set in stone? I was in my doctor's office a few months ago, when he noted, in passing, that people's average body temperature was changing, possibly going up a degree? So, what if this "climate change" is not global warming at all? Maybe humans are evolving into more efficient furnaces to burn those calories? Maybe the rising temperatures on the planet are not from CO2 at all, but from all the excess heat we're throwing off?
Think about it. If the average body temperature goes up by a single degree, and there are 7.8 Billion people on the planet, that's 7.8 Billion degrees of heat being thrown off!
I'm melting an iceberg just thinking about it! I need some kind of a racket like Al Gore so I can make some money off this!

No comments:

Post a Comment