Sunday, January 31, 2021

Quote du jour

If you want to enjoy the shepherd ministry of Jesus, what is it? Psalm 23:
“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.” - Needs supplied.
“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.” - Food supplied.
“He leadeth me beside the still waters.” - Rest supplied.
“He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.” - Integrity supplied.
“Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.” - Assurance supplied, even in extreme circumstances.
“For thou art with me.” - The divine presence supplied.
“Thou anointest my head with oil.” - The divine love and comfort supplied.
“My cup runneth over. - Abundance supplied.
"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.” - Provision supplied, even under pressure.
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.” - Confidence supplied.
“And I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.” - Eternal future supplied.

- Robert A. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment