Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On a Personal Note

Small milestone today: I've just finished my 500th post for Proof Positive. Mind you, they haven't all been published yet!
Some of the regular features like Quote du jour, Saturday Night Music and some other features I like to get queued up for when times are slow...like yesterday, when I was in a day long meeting followed by frenzied activity, followed by taking in a rare weekday movie with some of the guys from work (more on that soon!), or when I see something that's just so good, I think to myself "I've got to post that! ".

Again, my goal is to have something new here on a daily basis for your entertainment, edification and enjoyment. "Thought provoking" would be nice as well, but Rome wasn't built by a union. (I have no idea what that means,other than I went to bed at midnight and I've been up since 4:30!)

More meetings today, but before I rejoin the rat race, I'll try to put together a few coherent thoughts on The Dark Knight.

1 comment:

  1. 500th Post!! WhooHooo! Seriously, I think I would go insane if I didn't know there were people out there who were not dumb Kool-Aid drinking liberals. May we, your fans, continue to be blessed with the opportunity to read your lapidary prose. ;) And now, I'm going to go look up that word to see what it means. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete