Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On a Personal Note


Blogging may be a little light for the next few days as I exercise one of my civic duties by appearing for jury duty. Defense counsel hasn't bounced me for cause yet, so I suppose the little noose I was braiding in the jury box was all for naught!

All kidding aside, it is serious business to see that individuals receive fair trials and are convicted or acquitted and justice service based solely on the evidence presented at trial.

If I were ever in a similar situation, I would hope that the jurors are all reasonable citizens who are paying close attention!

2 comments:

  1. A day without Proof is a day without...thought provoking political insight all presented with wit, charm and exceptional spelling and grammar. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady C: Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete