Sunday, January 17, 2010

"James Cameron Hearts Ecoterrorists"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Entertainment Weekly interviewed director James Cameron and had the following exchange:

EW: “Avatar” is the perfect eco-terrorism recruiting tool.”

JC: Good, good. I like that one. I consider that a positive review. I believe in ecoterrorism.”


After I picked my jaw up from the floor, I thought: Now I'm doubly glad I did not shell out any money for this propagandapalooza! Domestic terrorism in no less odious than that which is imported. Terrorism of any stripe should be eradicated, not encouraged.


H/T Weasel Zippers
Cross posted at Say Anything

2 comments:

  1. Huh, interesting, not surprising but interesting. I wonder what relationship ET has with Animal Planet, seeing they have that Eco-terrorist Watson from Sea Shepard's Society, which is a radical off shoot of Greenpeace.

    Just saying out loud is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised to the extent that anyone with a modicum of sense would publicly advocate ecoterrorism!

    Ah, the rich are different than you and I!

    ReplyDelete