Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Women of PETA IV

To the delight of some and the chagrin of others, we continue with our tribute to those lovely lasses who would bare their assets to further the cause of PETA!
Again, any pixelation is designed to keep the blog PG-13 and the folks at Tiny Pic happy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(And so does PETA apparently- different chicks!)
Yes, that's real snow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And for my friend, Smitty: No, this is not "PETA, PETA, pumpkin eatah" (It sounds best if you do your Katherine Hepburn impression!)

The Women of PETA
The Women of PETA II
The Women of PETA III

5 comments:

  1. OK soy boy, I'll have two veggie burgers and a relish dish! No, I'll eat here TY! Great work as always Proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PeTA attractive women so stupid I won't even sleep with them when I was single.

    Talk about useful tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully, CS, my standards are much lower than yours! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, my standards have fallen to Proofs level, or is that risen to Proofs level? But hey, they are "useful" tools.

    ReplyDelete