Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vintage Babe of the Week

Tonight's Vintage Babe* is star of radio, TV and movies, Harriet Hilliard!
(*a.k.a. Rule Five Thursday)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Can't quite place the face? Not a household name? Well, that's understandable. Ms. Hilliard is probably better known by her married name. You see, she married bandleader Ozzie Nelson and then went on to become a household name! You may know her better as Harriet Nelson!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Her two sons grew up before our eyes, on television, in the Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet. And, as Paul Harvey used to say, now you know...the rest of the story!


Like fine wines, the ladies improve with age!

5 comments:

  1. I know I am old when I remember the Ozzie and Harriet show, and yes I couldn't place the name until I saw Ozzie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odie: Dunno. But, had I known what a babe Harriet was, I might have given more props to Ozzie at the time!

    ReplyDelete