Thursday, September 3, 2015

Quote du jour

A new poll shows that 80% of voters think Iran can't be trusted on the issue of nukes. The other 20% are still wondering why the checks from Bernie Madoff stopped coming.

- Fred Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.