Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Dem Logo

Because the old brand was wearing thin, the mental marvels at the DNC came up with a new logo. It should come in handy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Update: Nice Deb was kind enough to link to us and has a photoshop of her own and links to others mocking the the Dems for their "change that doesn't matter"! The Other McCain joins in. No Sheeples Here infers that Dems are batty as bedbugs.

And this was the photoshop I was about to add this AM (when my ill begotten spawn of Bill Gates took a dump!):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


See also I'm From the Government And I'm Here to Help

Welcome to all the logo lovers from IMAO!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a traget to me,,I wonder if they asked Sarah Palin to design it,,LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elevator button
    D for ding, ding, ding.....going down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher: Donkey makes as good a target as moose, just not as sporting!

    OC: D for "down". I like it! Would it be too much to suggest that Democrats under Obama have "Down" (no- "s") Syndrome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that about sums it. Doofus indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once you understand the symbolism, the new logo is a perfect representation for Democrats.

    Regards,
    Ric
    (shameless blogwhoring as recommended by RSM)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You missed the new new logo.

    http://twitpic.com/2p191f

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ric: As long as you're adding to the conversation, a little blog whoring is acceptable.

    Rip: Check out the update. That was supposed to go up just before eight this AM, before Bill Gates screwed me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proof, if you look in my archives on my blog mystere's moonbat slayer club, I have some Joe Biden "Big Bird" pics you can use. You can do a search of Joey The Talking Chicken or Joey Big Birdbrain Biden on Google, and you'll likely land onto a link to the posts where I used these pics.

    ReplyDelete